-=Breelee.Inside.Out=-

a simple girl with simple wants in life

8.26.2004

[..Need not to worry..]


I had may second left side breast operation last summer the first one was summer 2003. I know this thing is a bit upsetting knowing breast cancer is common these days. And now another case is now beginning to visible on my right breast. I didn't try to consult my doctor because I'm afraid that he might advice me for operation. That's why I'm observing the status of my breast for 6 months, if there will be changes might happen.

I know how much I value my health. Though at first i was afraid of the implications of this cases. But I am asking God for strengths and I can handle this things buggin my body.

But then I realize, I'm not afraid anymore because I have this notion that it is impossible that I can acquire the serious problem relating my breast because my breast inheritance is negative, and I ektp on searching and reading articles in the internet and I know I'm not alone and millions of us are experiencing it.

I'm a bit vegetarian, I've learned to be like because is a MUST thing that i should do. But, still I know this will be alright and I'm sincerely hoping and asking God that if another operation will take place. That should be my 3rd and the very LAST OPERATION.

If you only know friends, how painful my breast. It aches in any time and in any place. It's hurt. But I have to handle it as much as I can do.

Don't worry about me, I know I will be ok..I don't want people worry. I don't want to see and hear you worry. Coz i can take seeing my MOM worrying too much about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home