-=Breelee.Inside.Out=-

a simple girl with simple wants in life

8.27.2004

[..Pinoy Fox..]

Yesterday we had a seminar on "GPRS". Hmm I just can't give too much of my attention coz in the first place i only owned Nokia 5110. Many say I have to change my cellphone and yup I will be buying a new and a very good one ( still saving for the price hehehehe). But still I can find time to focus on the certain topic because I AM NOT COMFORTABLE WITH MY SEAT. Well anyway, after the snacks I went out and proceed to the Laboratory and update my blog.

Hmmm, I saw RSG meeting with all the IT Men and talk about anything and everything. Maybe He misses his "tauhan" before in COMCEN. (BIG HUG naman Sir Randy! hehehe)

By the way, if time allows please do visit. Philippines Visual FoxPro User Group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home