-=Breelee.Inside.Out=-

a simple girl with simple wants in life

8.31.2004

[..Something changed?..]

I have this thing that I noticed something is really changing me. You know what? I can understand the ideas that a paragraph is pointing to after reading it 3-4 times. I often forgot some of my appointments and meetings with my students and the tasks to do for the next meeting and I can't even memorize which Section[A, B, C] is having a class every TTH and MWF. Of course, this is unintentional. I oftentimes forgot things that I should do and will be doing.


The question is why?. Before in my school years (elementary-college) . I easily catch up of the ideas that are talking about. It's not that 90++% something is vanishing but really something is really changed.

I have this idea which I had acquired from my doctor.

1. He asked me how many times I have injected for anesthesia.
Ans. 6 times (dental operations), 2 times ( breast operations).
2. He asked me, how many times I have been into ULTRA SOUND or any ultraviolet rays exposure (i don't even know what comprises ULTRA SOUND, If I am not mistaken).
Ans. Twice (ULTRA SOUND), Once (Chest X-Ray), Once (Mammogram)

And that gave him the idea that my brain is somewhat affected on the exposure I have been into. I don't know if you're agree to that. But I will search the web for supporting details. But eventhough that really is existing in me. I am trying my best to cope up if possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home