-=Breelee.Inside.Out=-

a simple girl with simple wants in life

9.09.2004

[..-----..]

You see How i can't formulate a title for this post. My BF told me to reflect but I can't make myself renew fully out of the reflections I made. One word I said generates more stupid reactions and I am hurting them every moment. Maybe I don't think of the right words to say Im just too frank about my feelings and that's it. If I feel stupid I bursted out like I don't care about the world. Can a sincere SORRY heals?

2 Comments:

At 19 September 2004 at 04:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

corny

 
At 20 September 2004 at 04:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi...its your anonymous blogger friend again...anyway, a sincere sorry of course helps...but it does not mean it heals the wounds you made.

What is sincere? According to our google friend, it is being open and genuine; not deceitful

But being sincere means changing your ways as well. Because if you really mean that you are sorry it entails non-repetition of the action that you did wrong.

Being able to burst out your feelings, what you think about others, or about the world is not bad. It is healthy, but you should know there are also modesty and diplomacy that you should learn.

Changing is not a one-night happening..it takes time and patients, let them know you are willing to change..but they should give you time.

Be true and be fair...

Title Suggestion: The Solemn Me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home