-=Breelee.Inside.Out=-

a simple girl with simple wants in life

9.09.2004

[..Reflections..]

I caught myself lonely facing infront of this computer thinking of so many things. There is something that fretting inside me that i do not know. I have taught myself to work on my own but still there are undeniable disturbances in me.

I came to a point when I don't think so much of my parents' worries about me because I think this is my life always. God gave me this and I have to accept whatever circumstances that may bring.

I can't imagine my BF surrenders his self not to understands me more about my attitudes. He raises his white flag because I brought so much absurb reactions between us. I begun to poison our relationship this time and I don't know why?

You see how me and sister's silent treatment went longer now. 1 more week to go we will be celebrating a month of it. But whenever I tried to give my attention or talk to her, she remained silent as if she hears nothing. Do you think she's boosting up her pride? What do you think I should do?

I'm stupid maybe because I am doing silly things out of my control. I'm self-centered, egotistical, SELFISH that is the right word. But I don't know I'm so bothered and so confused.

I don't know where to turn to. My BF starts making his self silent for the mean time to relieve before moving on. He loves me I know that but it seems I am not good anymore to do things to make our relationship more healthy. I am making it weak.

I admit I am so stupid. You see how I take my friends before. They are gone and I don't need them because I am so confident to have my BF who knows me more in and out.

Friends, I don't want to talk with people now. Im just thankful I have this blogs of mine to freely burst out everything and I hope you there guys can at least know and hopefully you will understand me even just a little bit. More later

1 Comments:

At 20 September 2004 at 04:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pondering is healthy..I think. At least you get a hold of your recent achievements and/or failures. You see the stats of how many friends you still have or how many times have you ignored your parents.

You see, life is what we do and what we don't do. It is a continuous saga of our decisions' consequences.

Disturbances are only for those people who do not know who they are. There is a space, a gap that gives them the feeling that there is something lacking, something they have to seek. But once you acknowlegde this gap in you, it's already one step forward towards the other half of YOU.

Your life is not your own, it is brought off by your parents, your friends, your sister and all the other people you love. Its is also contended by those you work with and those you deal with everyday even those you hate...and YOU as the CAPTAIN.

Admit to your sister you are sorry, I bet she will never leave your sight with SILENCE as if she never heard you...she will at least make a glimpse on you and knod..or who knows. I have a sister too and she is my darling. I never let a day pass by that we are angry at each other...making anger linger just strenghtens it. She is your sister, you may grow up in different directions but always remember you still came from one root, one childhood together. It does not matter if she raises her pride or not...YOU MATTER...show her she matters to you too.

With or without boyfriend, friends should not be ignored. Because they are there for you everytime too. Unless you shooed them so far they cant go back anymore.

Sorry if I invaded your blogger, I know you said you dont feel like talking to someone that time...just imagine I am blogger helping you out and hearing you out.

Ciao!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home