-=Breelee.Inside.Out=-

a simple girl with simple wants in life

9.01.2004

[..Bugging in me..]

I have read some of the blogs that talk about their boyfriends and girlfriends. I don't know why these people have nothing to discuss about since in the first place I don't know-and-care-the-hell-about their gfs and bfs. I know this is somewhat a daily journal for every individual but, at least I can get any lesson or any inspiring words from her/his blogs. All i read are all about her/his rants and even those f*ck, ass****, p*ta etc words that really discouraged me more. At least they could decrypt the word for readers comment purposes right?


Well anyway, Why should I care? *sigh*.


I still keep on carrying heavy weight on my shoulder,. I don't know if God punishes me these days for all the wrong things I did and for all the promises I broke to Him. I don't know if I should be thankful or not knowing there are many things bugging my mind. I even came to a point of waking up at exactly 3am for no apparent reasons why?

Maybe I need to talk to God. I know how I terribly disobey him for some time. I don't know if this thing is the sign to bring back my attention to Him coz it seems I'm away from Him.

I don't know friend why? there are things really bugging me and Im confused now. I don't understand even though I always tried.

1 Comments:

At 1 September 2004 at 04:31, Blogger Anon said...

why bother reading if you don't wanna know?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home