-=Breelee.Inside.Out=-

a simple girl with simple wants in life

9.02.2004

[..need not..]

In this world, there exist different people in different countries and in different situations and in different opinions, and perhaps whatever my opinion is that's my point and you can do nothing about it, and hey! I just knew your blog just at the moment you bugged me. Well anyway, thnx for the kind prompting me coz you can do nothing of whatever things I'm talking about. It's just like we can't control the mouth of a nagger (oh yeah am I?).

I have a severe headache today, grrrrr I hate this. once my head aches my body fell into being idle and napping all day. It's unbearable. I don't take medicine I know it will be over soon or maybe on next day.

We chatted pixelcatalyst over YIM about going myself back to programming, and I have yelling out about the stupid day I have yesterday. Well, I'm glad he remained calm. Say Hi to nizzy I miss her so much. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home