-=Breelee.Inside.Out=-

a simple girl with simple wants in life

9.05.2004

[..A night to remember..]

Last Friday was our 1year and 4th monthsarry with my BF. I didn't expect that he got a surprise gift to me that time. He brought me to a prestigious hotel in Davao and had a dinner date for two. So sweet and I was not in the nice outfit that time coz I was just wearing T-shirt and pants. That was a memorable night to remember. I am so touched because for the first time someone earned big bucks just for that dinner date. Love you bibi. muah muah.

4 Comments:

At 7 September 2004 at 04:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about inviting bibi to start a blog of his own?

 
At 7 September 2004 at 19:56, Blogger TeenyBopper said...

he hates posting some stuffs on the web. I am just glad he learned to appreciate email after all the salivas i wasted.

I always told him to create one but he always said "NO".

 
At 7 September 2004 at 20:05, Blogger TeenyBopper said...

he only loves emailing other than that he loathes much

 
At 20 September 2004 at 04:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As what you said, it's a NIGHT TO REMEMBER. Surprises are always so heartwarming especially if it comes from someone you truly love...on a moment you least expected it...on a place you never imagined you would be.

Whatever clothes you wear, it does not matter..what matters is you were there...and he was there...you are both sharing a moment you can never forget...the twinkle in your eyes that has never been so bright before, that's what's important.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home