-=Breelee.Inside.Out=-

a simple girl with simple wants in life

9.20.2004

[..Failure comes..]

Hmmm I ignored something here coz I really thought only a friend of mine could comment my blog but you know I'm so glad because somebody out there takes his time on pumping and made some statements in my blog. Thank you so much for that.

I read all your comments and I really appreciate those.

Sometimes, I cannot understand why there are neurons on my brains that tell me what to do. Yeah, brain does the decision and brain leads you ways for you to follow.

I could not find any reasons why, there are times that I failed to do things in which should taking care of. I sometimes failed to do my service for God.

I used to say "I'll go to mass and that's a promise Lord" and when the day came I failed to do it, because I felt tired and that made as an excuse every time.

I read a statement in the bible (in which I forgot the verse), that pertains to Promises. That we should not make promises to God and don't try to test him..blah blah. you should do your promises in the name of Him and please don't break your promises etc..

You see I cannot even put the complete statement here. That's all I have remembered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home