-=Breelee.Inside.Out=-

a simple girl with simple wants in life

9.09.2004

[..we never talk..]

Me and my BF never talked since the day we had an argument about the very shallow thing (because Of me), He's just sent me a 20K sized email this morning expressing his hurt feelings etc. he told me to talk these things personally if I have a free time I will just tell him when, for the first time he said that. He used to set up a date to talk and fix things straight.

I didn't reply because we need to talk. I just texted him that I already read his email etc. and after that we don't text anymore in the whole afternoon. I need his first hit to me to talk before I gave my way to talk about it.

You know how much I miss my BF's voice and text everyday. But now Im taking the risks to lower down my pride and pray.


















*cries* the truth is I don't know what to do

3 Comments:

At 9 September 2004 at 07:58, Blogger JohnHeart said...

How I wish I have a problem like yours, too. =)

 
At 9 September 2004 at 18:05, Blogger maks said...

ayan kasi ang taas ng mga pride niny na mga babae. Take a little time and ease out girl. Good luck!

 
At 20 September 2004 at 04:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, the compensation for the hurt you made does not matter. Damage has been done already..however just avoid hurting him again. You are partners, partners dont hurt each other, they talk about it and comes into a consensus of what is the best solution for this. Surprise him with something that would melt his heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home