-=Breelee.Inside.Out=-

a simple girl with simple wants in life

9.20.2004

[..David Blaine..]

Correct me with my spelling about the name of that guy.

On my way to the lobby, someone came across me and ask for some two peso coins. So I asked him "for what?" and he said "just to show you shpw you something miss". Then I picked 2 peso coins and gave them to him. He rubbed the coin on his each hand and do some tinkering for seconds. He asked me to choose where to open his hand to see what's inside of it. It was gone. Whoah! I was speechless at first and my mind quickly remembers about David Blaine, then I uttered " Ah ok!".

He never contented he pulled out his cards. And he asked me to pick one and hide it letting him not to see the number and character do the card have. So, he scrumbled the cards and he took silence, closing his eyes for seconds and saying the answer of the card's number and character. I slowly looking at the cards and He got it right!. Whoah! I was shocked.

There are many things he performed and I ended up with a question "How'd he do that?"


Well, I don't know. *grin*

2 Comments:

At 21 September 2004 at 18:43, Blogger Jason said...

All I want is to have someone to be with over the holidays.

Love,
Jason Mulgrew
Internet Quasi-Celebrity

 
At 21 September 2004 at 18:46, Blogger TeenyBopper said...

ei jason! it's nice to have u here. keep on popping in :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home