-=Breelee.Inside.Out=-

a simple girl with simple wants in life

9.26.2004

[..My dreams.]

Me and my sister don't talk much for more than a month now since we had silly arguments, and just last friday night I had a very very bad dream.

The dream was viewing from our house and there flashing the scene of my sister inside the coffin. She died because of Leukemia. My parents and my younger sister mourning, but except me. I was just standing beside the coffin and look at her and told to myself, "I have forgave you and please forgive me". After which, I went to my seat and suddenly my bf approached me and asked if I am ok. I was just simply answered "It's too late to tell her that I'm really really sorry".

That was it. That's all I can remember. And yet still now we don't talk to each other much.


Last night, I also had this dream in which it showed over the top of a mountain (in where I stood). There comes the loud voice of God saying "Satan, get out of this place! bring all your people into your world!" I was shocked because I was the only person that time and wondering where the other people are.

And when I looked down, I saw a wide ocean and there lived some of the humans inside their houses (houses reside in the sea),and satan took all the people as well as the houses by a strong wind blows,and they're gone.

He never took me, and God said. From this moment on another generation will emerge and for those who remained will be my people and continue to live for the next generation.

I was delighted and can't say words how I felt. I went down the mountain if by chance I can meet other people than me, so there in the cave I saw some people hiding (whom I don't know them), and telling me, "God said to go to this place during his judgement day".

Whoah! My cellphone alarmed and my dream ended.

This is the second time where I dreamt about God. The first one was.

While walking in a foggy hallway, there in the room at my left side the door was opened and I saw an altar. I walked in and somebody instructed me to take off my sandals. I took them off and slowly approaching the altar( big crucifix), and kneel and pray. It was a very cold place and so very cloudy.

It was a place in HEAVEN.

So weird huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home