-=Breelee.Inside.Out=-

a simple girl with simple wants in life

10.14.2004

[..Apollo..]

Apollo has been a nice person to me. We just met along the way when we get the chance of knowing a bit. I was very delighted because Apollo possesses a very humble attitude and so kind to me.

Last time, we met was the time I knew who Apollo is. He even trying to piss me off because of other reasons, but I just tend to ignore it and you know listening to the words Apollo is uttered is like letting Apollo all the time to express what Apollo feels.

Apollo is so nice if you take time for yourself knowing Apollo.

Trust me Apollo, I know you will go a long long way with your life. Just remember that what matters is how you win not how you lose. Take yourself as a winner always and I know that will give you peace of mind.

Just be true. Follow what you think you deserve, and of course God is always there for you and I’m just right here watching over you.

Btw, Apollo is my VIRTUAL FRIEND.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home