-=Breelee.Inside.Out=-

a simple girl with simple wants in life

10.12.2004

[..Because of you..]

I had a very terrible things happened to me yesterday because:

First, I forgot to answer my bf’s call in my cellphone. He called for 4 times just to inform me he’s waiting outside the gate. I was so very guilty knowing I strongly allowed him to come to school and see me and yet he waited for so long in there.

Second, I left my cellphone at the office gezzz! for the first time I ignored its absence in my bag that night.

Third, areman and I waited to fetch a jeepney for my way home not knowing that very hour is the appearance of sales ladies and salesmen and other maintenance employees so I ended up taking a taxi ride.

So why these things happen? If you would try to read my previous posts you will know the reasons.

I really loathe jeepneys stealing time refilling gasoline in a station, because I hate feeling warmed after my hair playing in the air.

*sigh* I have coped up after all the times of feeling bothered. At last, questions now are left answered.

You see, how me and my sister’s silence knocks off for almost 3months now. It is not because I am boosting my pride more not to talk to her but because I am giving her the time to think for herself.

I can’t think of any things against her. I respect her decision and that will give her maybe a peace of mind. For me, I forgave her and I regretted what I did too.

I feel like going back to do a second version for my website but for now I am looking for web hosting site that costs cheap.

A very friend of mine, took a very long way with his career. Well, good luck and keep on rockin’ because money matters (as what you’ve said).

At last, Areman updated his blog. You see how he posted things about me. Bahahaha.

What else? *raise eyebrow*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home